Monday, August 11, 2008

Yet another update on Sarah Grace



I(Debbie, who is typing on Annie's account, since she is the photo guru) was sitting in the Doctor's office with Daniel when my phone rang. I hear Kai's excited voice on the phone saying, "Ma, Ssu-Ya" What can he mean? I think. Can they have gotten an email? Why would Rebecca be on my account?" Then he adds, "Pictures" "OH," I say, "Did we get pictures in the mail today?!" The update we were waiting for! And aren't these so cute? Poor Sarah Grace has had a few difficult months with her court appearance and some illness. But you'd never know it looking at these pictures. She just looks so happy and fun loving.

We've heard that her court date is scheduled for August 15 with a custody hearing for August 20. We hope not too long after these we will hear news. They are hopeful that the judges will rule in our favor. We're praying!

She herself wrote the cutest note in English to say thank you for the harmonica sent by us from my mom and a few little pet shop animals and a necklace. Her comment on the necklace to the worker was sweet. She asked, "How did they know what I wanted?" She said she didn't dare ask for it. When questioned why she said she didn't want us to spend all our money and not be able to come and pick her up. I asked them to assure her that we had that money saved in the bank!

I so much want to bring her home and hug her and be there for her. . .

God Bless!





4 comments:

Tisra said...

She's gorgeous. I will be praying- that is soo soon! August 20th! Okay, I hope that it speedily gives you some answers and that she's able to come home quickly!

Anonymous said...

So glad you got a new update. She looks so sweet and happy. I hope you have good news very soon. She needs to be home with her family! I'm glad she wants to come be your little girl!

Jan

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

What a beautiful little comedian! She is so spunky and so darling and thoughtful and just such a personality shines through in her pictures! Congrats on the update...p.s. Isn't Sarah the best name ;0)

Sara/Sofa

Anonymous said...

awww she is so cute!!! hope she is home very soon.