Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Guess What?!

I was checking email yesterday when I saw one from our agency--it was about a webchat and I was explaing that to Kai-Wei, who thinks all things concerning Ssu Ya must mean she is coming home. So once more I had to say no, not to come to America, just to talk to her on the computer. THEN, I noticed another email with the subject, "Good News!"

SO, one year, two months, two weeks and six days after receiving our referral for Ssu-Ya we have gotten the final ruling! YAY! We can travel to Taiwan in October! We can hardly believe it is true.

Dana will not be traveling this time--as he can't take the time away from work again this year, but Annie checked at work today and she can go. We are hoping to travel around the second week in October, but will firm things up after we talk with them in Taiwan a bit more. We have a webchat scheduled for Friday. We don't know if Sarah-Grace knows yet.

Praise God, we're so excited!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! i have been checking your blog often to hopefully see this news!!!! cant wait to see that beautiful girl in her forever family and how excited kai wei must be!

Tisra said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Thank you, God, for sustaining this family through this horrible wait. We trust Your perfect timing, perfect plan and your promises- for they are always true and full of value!

To all of you:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
I am soooooo thrilled for you, for Kai-Wei, for Sarah-Grace, for the memories that are to come, for the journey you are about to take!

Can't wait to hear more details, and, OF COURSE to see the pictures of a complete, WHOLE, family!!!!

Tisra
waiting for our fourth blessing, a girl (on the FEC wait list 04/2007)
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com

Cheryl said...

AAAAAAA!!!

We are soo excited for you guys!!!

I ahve been checking your blog almost EVERY DAY waiting for this wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!

YAY GOD!!!!

Oh, doing the happy dance with you that is almost 2 years in the making!!!!!!

SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! So excited for you.

Jan

Mia's Mommy said...

coming out of lurking to say, praise God! I've been following along, praying along. I'm really excited for you!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! That's awesome news. . .have fun with the travel planning!!

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Wow,

Congratulations!!!!

I have stopped by every so often to see if anything was happening and I am so glad to see that you are finally going to bring her home.

Good Luck to you and the family. What a happy time it is for you all.

Lisa

Tracey said...

I check your blog so often and am SO happy you have finally been given the go ahead to finalize the adoption. I hope everything goes well from here out. Blessings to you all!

R... said...

This is such happy news!! I'm so sorry it's taken you this long, but so happy to know you will soon be waiting no more. Congratulations!!!

R...

Laura said...

Praise God, indeed!! I am so happy for all of you!! I can't wait to see pictures of all of you together.