Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas trees

So this last weekend we all got in the car and begain the epic journey for a christmas tree. My parents decided it was a great idea to take a two hour drive  so we could cut down a tree with my sister. After a stop for a snowball fight,
We headed over to a tree farm with what seemed like 20 million trees. Gladly it was cold outside so we didn't spend long in deciding on a tree. 
It was then killed by having it cut by daniel,
and Dad
And Daniel some more and I left out Sarah Grace and kai who needed a try

We then loaded up and went to my sisters apartment for lasanga. 
It was  great day and lots of fun. It was also cool because it was Sarah-Grace's first snow.

2 comments:

Breka said...

I thought it was a great idea for you guys to drive two hours to see me, too! And what, no pictures or mention of the delicious dinner that I served you? I love the snowball fight pic! Did Jonathan write this?

MOM said...

Yes I did I said lasanga at the end but no pictures