Monday, February 15, 2010

Kai Wei: HOME FOR TWO YEARS!




When asked what it's like to be in a family Kai said,  "This is hard to say.  It's pretty fun."

What are some good things:  "Going outside to eat, my family, playing."

What are some bad things:  "There is more fighting, because there is a lot of people."

What did you do today to celebrate?  "Eat outside food with Mom and Dad.  I had grilled shrimp.  It was a good place to eat.  It was fun and cool in there."

What was special about yesterday:  "Valentines Day, we give candy and thank you cards"

What ELSE was special about yesterday:  "oh, Chinese New Year, we eat lunch at the church and we watched the performance"

And what did we do the night before:  "Another Chinese Party! This one was best!"

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!   WISHING YOU HEALTH AND HAPPINESS!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Happy 2 years home Kai! I thought about you today and the day 2 years ago when you came home. I am so proud and happy to be your big sister, and I am glad that you think being in a family is fun! I know that our family is even more fun because of you. I love you!

Ann said...

I can't believe that it's been two years already....Congratulations...it's been a journey I'm sure

Breka said...

Kai Wei Dragon Breath! Happy two years home - I'm so glad you are my crazy little brother and I love you lots. I think having you in my family is fun :) The shrimp sound yummy! Happy new year!