Thursday, March 22, 2012

Culinary Exploits

Daniel called while I was out the other day:
"Mom, I want to make something."
"Well, what do you want to make?"
"It's my own recipe. Listen, one egg, one cup flour, 1/4 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup or cocoa mix, 2 cups of oats and 1/2 cup of sugar. Do you think it will taste good?"
"Yeah, maybe it would taste good. Well, it sounds like it could be cookies. Just wait till I get home and we can work on it together, OK?"

So here it is,
Daniel's Excellent Recipe for Chocolate
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar and 1/2 cup brown
2 eggs
***
1/4 cup cocoa
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp each of salt, baking powder and baking soda

2 cups of oats
1 cup chocolate chips

CREAM the ingredients above the ***
MIX first five dry ingredients together and mix them into the creamed
ADD oats and chips

BAKE at 350 for 15 minutes Makes about 3-4 dozen.
I think we greased the pan.
They were very good.

I forgot to take pictures of the finished product. We'll have to make them again!


5 comments:

Beth and Abby said...

I'm pretty sure when he told me the name they were "rabbit poop cookies"!

MOM said...

no, it was cat poop--but that doesn't sound yummy to me!

Annie said...

They sound yummy! Good thinking Daniel!

Unknown said...

This is a cute little blog! Could you please tell me how you did that theme? Mine is so boring .This is such an awesome blog! You are so lucky that you have many people reading it! You see, not many people read my blog :( Could you please come check it out @

http://randomblogmysterygirl.blogspot.ca/

It would really mean a lot to me :) I am new to blogging. And if you like it can you please follow it? I try to post new stuff everyday. Please share it with other people. Thank you! And have a nice day! Your blog is perfecto!

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

The mod includes five various training as well as personality modification. Depending on the FAQ website, StarCraft Planet originated because of the aim of lso are making any variable player raid battlelizabeth come across just like those in World of warcraft. Your mod will swiftly contain up to and including not enough people in a example.
Fifa 15 Coins

Buy Fifa 15 Coins