Saturday, April 28, 2007

Wondering. . .

So my sister sent me some information on a cute little 5 year old girl in Taiwan that needs a forever family. The trouble is, she is listed with a different agency. The same agency also has a healthy, happy 5 year old boy who needs a family. Well, we always wanted twins!!

I've been asking people to pray for us. Things are moving so slowly and I just wonder if God isn't shutting some doors. If we don't have something decided by the end of the summer I'm going to assume we need to do something different. But I don't know what that will be. Please pray with us!

Hmm...Annie must have been using my laptop, as this is being shown as posted by her--but it is really posted by me, Debbie

3 comments:

Ann said...

I will say a prayer for your family that you will be led to your children. This waiting is horrible isn't it.

Jeri said...

Hi, found your blog from Nicole's blog. I was wondering how you got the symbols on the side of your blog? I love that! Hopefully you will get your referral soon. We are just at the beginning of the wait.
Jeri

Annie said...

Jeri- I made the side bar using a word porcessing program (Appleworks) with the Chinese input turned on. You type the pinyin, and a list of characters with the matching pinyin pop up. I also went to mandarintools.com and searched for the word typing in the Eglish so I knew which character was correct. If you want to use the sidebar on your blog, the link to the image is:
http://x50.xanga.com/835a257a1533365503047/b43951971.jpg

On blogger in the html code section, scroll to the part labeled "outer wrapper" and use these settings:
#outer-wrapper {
width: 660px;
margin:0 auto;
padding:150px;
text-align:left;
font: normal normal 100% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif;
background: url(http://x50.xanga.com/835a257a1533365503047/b43951971.jpg) repeat-y;
}