Friday, January 23, 2009

Please PRAY

So we heard from our congressman's office today and they have sent a letter on our behalf to AIT! I am hoping and praying this is a good thing and does not get anyone angry or something. They sent along some of our documentation. I guess they agreed with us that she is classifiable as an orphan. Please pray that AIT will also agree and issue Sarah-Grace a visa.

Since it is Chinese New Year in Taiwan there may not be a lot of office work going on. So we may have to wait a while before we hear anything. But having the hope is nice!

Thanks for praying with us. Oh, and while you are will you please pray for another family in a similar situation? They are in the process of adopting 3 young siblings from Taiwan and also are having VISA problems. Here is their blog address:
http://histaihens.blogspot.com/
Watch the I Heart Revolution video while you are there.
And pray some more :-)

3 comments:

Tisra said...

I am praying and the Lord continues to bring your family to my mind to pray more! I think a congressman's willingness to act says something. You've waited far longer than I, but I have learned that sometimes the lesson to be learned is not *patience*, but *perseverance*. You will persevere and the reward will be great!

Tisra
waiting to travel to our daughter we found in INDIA (!)
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com
www.tisrafadelyoriginals.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

I pray this will be the right thing and AIT will issue that visa very soon!

Jan

Whitney said...

That's great news! Praying