Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I-797C? I thought we were awaiting an I-171H!

Well it finally came! Yes,it came last week in the mail, that long awaited envelope from the Department of Homeland Security, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services. I had tears in my eyes! :-) And, although it was a different number form than we expected, it was correct! We've been approved to adopt 2 children from Taiwan! It even came with a note of congratulations! That was unexpected. The paperwork from USCIS does not make it seem like the type of agency that would congratulate people.

“Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.”- 1 Chronicles 16:8

1 comment:

Ann said...

allright now you have me confused. Our form said I-171h. Were we supposed to get something different?