Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It FINALLY HAPPENED!!!





We got our referral for our son and daughter! We are so happy and excited. Kai-Wei will be 10 next month (he is the only boy in the playground picture) and Su-Ya is 7. Aren't they both so sweet?!

God is so good to us! We got our referral the SAME DAY Annie arrived in Taiwan! We took a while to post because we wanted time to review all the paperwork and officially accept the referral. Annie will get a chance to meet both of them when she gets to Taipei. This is really wonderful!!

We are praying that God has been preparing their hearts for this major change in their lives. We hope they will be excited and happy too. I'm thinking about what I can put in a little package for them and I'm just so nervous and excited about it!!

6 comments:

shelley said...

Yea!!!! One step closer to bringing them home.

shelley
www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!

Jackie Wu

Ann said...

I am so happy for you all. I was waiting to see how long it would take for you to post the news!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I remember when your family first started the process of adopting. It is so wonderful to see how the timing worked out that Annie will be able to meet her new siblings while in Taiwan! I hope that all goes smoothly and quickly with the rest of the adoption process.

Tisra said...

Such wonderful news- you must be elated! And what amazing, miraculous timing with your daughter in Taiwan! I can't wait to hear more!

Tisra
adopting from Taiwan, waiting for referral as of April 2007
www.fadely.net
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

David and Janalee said...

Congrats! It finally happened and Annie is there! How Amazing is that??? Thanks for your comments on our bolg, yes we are busy, busy, busy but I love every minute of it! Hope to find more posting time someday, but I am having too much fun playing with my kiddos. :)

Hoping for a speedy court process for you,
JAnalee