Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Surprise in the Mail

I was washing dishes at my sink today when I saw the mail carrier pull into our driveway. I went out to meet her because I had some mail. She had an envelope from Jonah House!  There was a whole little photo album inside with pictures of
Sarah-Grace's trip over the holidays. It is so cute. It has little gnomes on the cover and inside it is full of pictures of Ssu-Ya enjoying herself with her little friend Renee, the daughter of the Cathwel worker that has been so kind to her.

There are pictures from a fun park, from a hike in some beautiful countryside and pictures of her learning how to ride a bike! She apparently is willing to work hard to master something--even when it hurts. Hopefully I will make the time to post a few of those cute pictures. She looks happy and very healthy.

There was also a monthly report from Jonah house and a very insightful note from the woman who had her home for the holidays. It was good to have some first hand information into her personality and character traits. I am just so thankful for the love God is pouring out on our little girl through these kind people. I know she will really treasure her memories of this trip. I believe it was a time for her, after more than a year in the orphanage, to feel a part of a family. I hope she enjoyed that feeling to the fullest and is ready to begin being part of a forever family soon! I imagine she is, as we are, MORE than ready!

We have not heard anything from the court. But I don't imagine we will until the judge makes her ruling. I am hoping and praying it will be this month and I'm hoping, of course, for SOON. We'll keep you posted :-)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh how great!!!!

Like water to a weary and thirsty soul!!!

God is sooo Good!!

What a praise for that huge chunckof info and insight into your littel girl- and right before she comes home!!!!

Look out world - God is moving!!!

Enjoying your blessing with you!!!!!