Thursday, March 12, 2009

Webchat




  Well,  I never did get the cute pictures from the photo album scanned.  But here are some cute ones from our webchat this morning.  (Please note that I was up and dressed and even had my hair combed[AND makeup--well, the bit that I wear--so I didn't look too tired ;-] at 6:15 AM.  Pretty good for someone not planning on leaving the house today!).
We had a nice chat.  She seems to be doing really well.  She asked us some questions and asked for her brothers that were still in bed (we brought the laptop up to Kai-Wei--mean parents that we are--she got a kick out of that).  She showed us her dinosaur cards and we showed her some projects the boys had made.  She asked to see the dogs and then said she would like to play with dogs.  Really amazing as that was one of her biggest concerns when she learned about our family and heard we had a dog.  Our little girl is growing up and I think growing out of some of her fears, which is a good thing.  We thank God and hope we can see her soon in person!

1 comment:

Addison's adoption: said...

Hello, I have really enjoyed reading your blog and noticed that you mentioned Christian Salvation Service. We are hoping to adopt from Taiwan and want to do an independent adoption and was wondering if you knew if CSS did independent adoptions or not. We have adopted 2 from China and one was almost 7 when we got her. She excepted us like we had been her family all her life. I pray that you get your littl girl home soom. You have had to wait way to long. Vickie