Monday, March 23, 2009

We Have Good News

We heard from Taiwan that they received the civil ruling and the birthfather's rights have been terminated.   We need to wait 20 days for the final ruling and then we will hopefully be able to travel.

This is great and exciting news.  However,  I just don't want to be disappointed again.  I don't want to find out we have to wait more. 

It is hard to imagine what life with Sarah-Grace will be like.  I remember thinking the same thing before Kai Wei came home.  You just can't "imagine" the future.  But it is fun to think about,  and wonder,  now that I feel I can let myself :-)




11 comments:

Whitney said...

Praise God!

Tisra said...

Praise God! I understand your guarded emotions, but I'm all ready to shout thanks on your behalf for travel news!!!!

Tisra
waiting to bring Dorothy home from India
www.bdhq.net

Cheryl said...

YAY!! Praise God!!!
I am SO excited for you- and her!!!

GOd is so good to us. His mercy is evident!!

I am so thankful the courts ruled in her best interest!

Sweet grace!!!

It is one more step one. It is one more step closer!!!

Each step counts and deserves to be celebrated!!!

Praying there will be another step in 20 days,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!! I'll get excited for you! This is wonderful news.

Jan

Becky, Drew and Luci said...

Holy cow! You certainly have waited your share, haven't you? Great news to hear about! Here's hoping the next wait is so fast it makes your head spin!!

Cindy said...

That's wonderful! I can't believe how long this journey has been for your family. . .hope you can travel soon!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU LORD!!! this is such wonderful news!!!

http://josiecomehome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This long wait has increased your trust in our loving heavenly father, He knows best! Psalm 62:5-8
Kim G

Ann said...

oh my gosh...that's such wonderful news...it's going to be a grand grand day when she is finally finally home

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

What a blessing! I hope travel is soon.
Robbie
mom to Ellie and 4 more

Cheryl said...

I keep checking back! I have not forgotten about your family and Sarah Grace!!! Still praying!!