Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hola from Honduras!

Sorry I have not yet finished posting my pictures from our vacation and I'm on to a new adventure, but we only had 10 days between getting home from vacation and leaving for our short term missions trip to Honduras.

This is a trip Kai and I are on with our church's children's ministry, Awesome Adventure or in the case of this trip to Honduras, Adventura Asombrosa.

We came down to share the love of Jesus and the Good News of salvation with the children of Honduras. We've been to 4 schools, the hospital clinic (where we are staying), a nutrition center and a church. We've shared with about 2000 kids--thats about 1500 more than we'd expected. God has been so good.

We come home tomorrow and I hope to have a few pictures and stories posted soon!

Prayers for a safe journey are appreciated!

Dios les bendiga.

1 comment:

Tisra said...

Fantastic! And how great that Kai is with you. I want to hear more all about it.