Sunday, July 15, 2007

Excited, but not much to say!

Well, I've left the blog to Annie recently--since her life has been SO MUCH more exciting than mine! Plus, she is a better writer!However, tonight as I sit and read through the adoption boards and blogs I am SO EXCITED to think that in just a FEW SHORT HOURS Annie will be meeting our children for the first time. It is a strange and awesome and weird and exciting feeling.

I must have given Annie a list of about 20 things she MUST DO--such as get an assessment of their size, personalities, name pronunciation and preference, likes and dislikes, pictures and more pictures etc. etc. etc. Poor Annie had to take notes to accommodate me. And then I have the nerve to tell her to be her natural sweet loving self and all will go well!

I'm really looking forward to hearing from Annie tomorrow and getting some stories and impressions on these 2 precious children it appears God is preparing us for.

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes! Debbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not even your immediate family and I can barely wait until tomorrow! The nice part is that by the time I wake up, Annie will have already been there and I'll get an update! Send pictures:0)I'm praying for you.

Beth

Lauren said...

I can't wait to hear all about them! How long will it be before yall adopt them?

Breka said...

Pictures...I want pictures - no, need pictures! Do you know how hard it is to work after that morning phone call? Very.