Monday, July 16, 2007

PICTURES!

I was up bright and early this morning sitting by the phone waiting for Annie's call! It was so fun to hear about the kids first hand from Annie and get her impression of what they were like and what they liked. As you can see from her post--
THEY ARE WONDERFUL!
(sorry the captions are a little weird. And I don't know why some of the pictures are so much smaller)

Annie and Kai-Wei


Annie and Su-Ya


Kai-Wei in his room, which he wanted to show to Annie


Su-Ya with the playdough ice cream cone she and Annie made.Yum, ice cream!A true member of our family!


Kai-Wei and his birthday cake. Notice how the candles make an "11" In China a child is one at birth. Poor Kai-Wei, both our birthday cards said 10!


So sweet!

5 comments:

Cole said...

I have been checking your blog, waiting to see these pictures! What an amazing thing God has done. I bet you are all so happy to have her there to meet them and be able to share with you what she learned about the kids! It is so exciting. I know you are very eager to get them home and I know waiting for these contracts so long will be a drag. Yet,they will come home. Annie has meet the kids! Annie has meet the kids!!! Yeah! Happy little dance and extra prayers for your family tonight :)

Nicole H.

Tisra said...

I have tears in my eyes. How truly special to see a family formed and what an incredible blessing to have your daughter THERE and meeting her brother and sister! It warms my heart.

Tisra
adopting from Taiwan, waiting for referral

Lauren said...

Aww...they are so precious! I can't wait to see them will all of you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Those are some great pictures of Annie with her new brother and sister!! I totally agree with Annie; they look like very sweet kids!

Jackie Wu

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I just got to see the pictuers! They are so awesome! Can't wait tell you come home annie!


Jonathan