Thursday, July 02, 2009

Costa Rica here I come!

I leave home tomorrow at 4 am to catch my 7:25 flight to Costa Rica!  I'll be gone until Dec. 1st.  Saying goodbye to the kids tonight was hard, especially Sarah-Grace.  But, I know once I'm in Costa Rica I'll have an incredible time, and there's always skype.  :)  Sarah-Grace wrote a note for me and left it under my pillow and told me to read it in the morning.  She's so sweet.  

If your curious what I'm up to, hop on over to my blog.  (The link to my blog is also on the sidebar. . .)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I bet you are a bit sad to see her go. I'm sure she'll have one of those incredible life changing experiences though. So excited for her opportunity.

Thanks for letting me know I"m not the only one with Calgon moments. Not that I wish those moments on anyone but glad I'm not the only one at the same time.

Homeschooling this year? Getting ready to ramp up our 1st official year this year.

Jan