Saturday, May 30, 2009

Block Party



Every year the school I work at has a block party.  Last night Mom and Dad and I took the 4 youngest kids.  The french fries, soft pretzels, games and bracelets and bubbles as prizes were pretty successful.  :)






It was so fun to introduce Sarah-Grace to some of my students and co-workers.  This past week each of my classes got a peek at our blog and heard some stories from our trip to Taiwan, and they've all been asking if Sarah-Grace would visit the school.  Several of my co-workers were also following along on our blog, so it was really nice to be able to introduce them to Sarah-Grace.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah-grace is so beautiful. she looks so at peace with you guys. CONGRATULATIONS!

Karrie said...

We are so encouraged and thankful that you are ALL together at last!
Nice full table at Thanksgivng this year!