Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taipei 101






We had our AIT appointment this morning. Everything was fine and we should be able to pick up our visa tomorrow!

After AIT we went to Taipei 101. We went up to the viewing decks. It wasn't the clearest day, so the city was a bit hazy, but it's still impressive.












I'm tired, so I'll have to get my Mom to write a post to fill you in on some details and just leave you with the pictures. All in all we had a good day. Sarah-Grace was good all day, even while we were waiting in AIT with nothing to do (we forgot to have her bring along her little purse with markers and stamps) and while we were looking for some English language learning books and some Chinese books for Kai and Sarah-Grace to read. We played lots of "rock, paper, scissors" and thumb war. :) Now she and Mom are playing a board game. We'll probably head out to a night market later this evening.

I changed the template since that was a lot easier than fixing whatever was going wrong with the background before.

5 comments:

Tisra said...

Everything's working, Annie. Bloglines JUST updated to show you had a new post- and there were ALL the posts. I had no idea!

I am overwhelmed by the wonderful way God has used the time of waiting to knit your hearts together and prepare you for this day! Seriously, I sit here sobbing and praising the Lord over this MIRACLE.

A new journey begins. I'm so happy for your whole family!!!

Heath and Sandy said...

Annie,

Thanks for all the great pictures!

Sarah-Grace's adoption is a wonderful redemptive analogy for all to see what God has done for us as orphans.

We're thinking of you and praying for a safe journey home.

Love, Sandy and Heath

Anonymous said...

One more thing, They have aunti anns in taiwan?! Awesome! right athome it must feal!

Anonymous said...

I guess my first post didn't show up. I wanted to say that the soup looked great! How did you eat it all? It is like a huge pot. I think the video that sarah grace was taking of taipai 101 will be extremly interesting! I hope to see you all soon! Tell sarah grace I LOVE her and that I am glad she can come home very, very soon.

Love,
Jonathan.

Krista said...

Annie!

It's so exciting to see all the pictures and read about your journey to get your sister!

So happy for you!!!!

Krista