Wednesday, February 13, 2008

They got Kai Wei's Visa!


Well, the paperwork is all officially finished since they picked up Kai Wei's visa at AIT on Wednesday morning. In the afternoon they went back to Jonah House and met Sarah Grace's social worker, Mr. Yeh. Wednesday evening they went out to dinner with Jonathan and Mary and their son Fisher. I stayed with Jonathan and Mary this summer for a couple of days and went to Ying Ge and Wu Lai with them, and spoke at their Sunday School class about God's heart for adoption and our family's adoption. I was glad my parents could get together with them too!

Thanks Jonathan for the pictures!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Annie, Your amazing! I feel like I just left the restaurant and my picture is posted! Jonathan really did go right home and send that! Wow! MOM